Your basket is currently empty!
Hosted by the North of England Art Club in the Gallery at Newcastle Arts Centre.
Artists resident or currently working in the area comprising Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Cumbria and Durham are invited to submit entries to this inaugural exhibition.
Entries are now open and the submission deadline is 6 July. Works will be in two dimensions and may have been previously exhibited but must have been completed in the last 2 years, ie. post covid lockdown restrictions.
As the sponsoring organisation, entries from members of the North of England Art Club will have a dedicated amount of wall space, but all entries will be selected on merit by a panel of judges. All entries should be for sale unless otherwise requested by the artist.
There will awards of arts material vouchers for works selected by visitors and a panel of judges.
How to Enter:
- Entries are limited to 2 per artist.
- In the first instance entry should be by digital image to email@example.com and by completion of the form on this page. (The recommended image quality is a medium jpeg of about 1200×1200 dpi and should be accompanied by a brief description of the work in its final form including size, and medium).
- Decisions will be announced by 10th July by email and successful works must be delivered to the Newcastle Arts Centre in the period 24th to 26th July.
- Entries received after this date, or not complying with the entry requirements will not be accepted.
- Accepted works will have a hanging fee of £6 per item and the gallery will charge a commission of 30%.
- If your work is selected, you will be required to complete payment before or on delivery of your work, (by card or cash in details art shop or by card over the phone 0191 261 5618).
- The exhibition will open following a private view on Saturday 29th July and run to Saturday 26th August.
- There will be a private view for family, friends and guests on Saturday 29th July at a time to be announced.
- Unsold work must be collected on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th August.
- Selected works should be framed or on stretched canvas and no larger than 1 metre square, including frame. They should have mirror plates on frames 1/3 of the way down the sides. The title and your name must be written on the back or on a secure label. Because of our intention to fully utilise the space available smaller works will be welcomed.
- Work is hung at the artist’s own risk.